Still open for submissions!
This online project will continue into the first half of 2021. Submissions are open through 30 June, 2021 for the online project; submissions for the anthology may be extended — tba.
We welcome poetry, fiction, nonfiction, visual art of any kind, music and movement videos, audio and collaborative creative projects.
Here are a few basic guidelines.
- All submissions accepted via email.
- We are generally interested in new work but may make some exceptions regarding special previously published work. If you have something to pitch, please ask!
- Submissions for online content is rolling; you can expect to hear back within a few weeks of sending your work.
- Please indicate whether your submissions are for the online project, the anthology or both.
- Please send your work as a Word attachment (doc or docx) or a jpeg to the email address below. Please no pdfs, unless to clarify layout specifications.
- Please also send a short bio (60-80 words) and, if visual art or video, a commentary (up to 400 words) if desired.
Submissions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward! And we thank you for your interest in this growing community.
Copyright of work accepted for Love in the Time of COVID: A Chronicle of a Pandemic remains with the writer or artist. If the work first appears here, and is subsequently republished elsewhere, acknowledgement of the original publisher/publication should be made. Contributors are responsible for obtaining copyright clearance for direct quotation from the work of others.
The editors reserve the right to archive work on this website.
A note from Witi and Michelle